How the Venowave Can Help
Venous Insufficiency patients have traditionally been an underserved population- until today.
The Venowave VW5 is a medical device that has been statistically proven to alleviate the symptoms associated with Post Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS) / Post Phlebitic Syndrome (PPS) or Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), allowing patients to resume activities of daily living.
The Venowave VW5 is applied to the back of the calf and mimics the body's venous system by forcing the blood to be pumped from the affected leg. This pumping action reduces swelling, pain, heaviness & other symptoms of PTS/PPS. The Venowave VW5 is unique because it is lightweight (250g, less then ½ pound), discreet (can be easily worn under pants or skirts), and allows patients to remain completely mobile. There are no wires, tubes or sleeves and the device can be worn all day long.
The Venowave is Useful For:
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome Prevention
- Management of the symptoms of Post Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS)
- Treatment of leg swelling due to vascular insufficiency
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Treatment of Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)